Data dictionary is a handy reference for SQL developer and programmer to know where to find out data. Thanks to Oracle SQL Developer, we can generate data dictionary from a database schema painlessly. The steps are:
1. Create new database connection.
2. Right click the connection and choose Generate DB Doc
3. Browse to select the destination folder for data dictionary and select database objects to be generated for data dictionary.
4. Wait the generation progress
5. Review the nice result in the browser (example of result)
Hope this can help many database developers.