If you find Maximo error you can follow the steps below:
- Pray to Allah ‘Azza wa Jalla to help solve the errors.
- Check application designer fields one-by-one against it’s object attributes. If necessary import application XML definition from another maximo instance.
- Check database configuration objects, attributes, relationships and indices. Check the same as objects and same as attributes fields in tab Attributes.
- Check the server error log and if necessary using a more verbose System Logger (level=INFO).
- Restart the server.
- Using database Diff Tools from Oracle SQL Developer if you are using Oracle Database to check tables, triggers, indices, procedures differences between two databases.
- Check how the application work by decompiling application related mbo classes.